5 Ways To Make Your Gal Smile This Valentine’s Day
Hey fellas, are you still stuck on what to do for your special lady this Friday? With Valentine’s Day creeping closer by the minute its not too late to get your lady something special. Your gal deserves more than just a standard drug store chocolate heart-shaped candy and plastic rose. So today, I have a complete list of last minute Valentine’s Day gift forher and the best thing about these 5 gifts is that they are inexpensive and easy to obtain , while still being incredibly thoughtful. So whether you are looking forward to spending the special day with Mrs. Right, or your lucky lady friend, these last minute presents will ensure your Valentine’s Day to be a success!
Gifts ideas for your lady this Valentine’s day!
1) Chocolate covered strawberries- Send her tasty and affordable chocolate covered strawberries from Shari’s Berries. Chocolate covered strawberries will tickle her taste buds!
You can even make chocolate strawberries in your very own kitchen! Just follow the recipe listed below for a delicious treat that she will never forge at http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/food-network-kitchens/chocolate-covered-strawberries-recipe.html.
2) Buy a bouquet of her flowers- You’d do anything for her, right? So let her know how you feel by sending a gorgeous arrangement of her flowers.
3) Teddy Bears- Everyone loves a good bear hug. Give the love of your life something she can cuddle up when you are not around. Do you work long hours in the night? A soft teddy bear could be the perfect gift this Valentine’s Day.
4) Plan a romantic dinner for two- Skip the crowded, over priced restaurant this year, and make your own cozy Valentine’s Day dinner at home! Don’t think you can cook? You never know until you try.
5) Jewelry– Find a piece of jewelry that you know she will love! Find out her favorite color or the color of her birth stone and look for that color at the jewelry store. Don’t just pick up the first bracelet you see and don’t think all jewelry has to be sparkling with diamonds. Although diamonds are a girls best friend but if you cannot afford the diamond necklace, look for a piece of jewelry that has a story behind it. She will appreciate anything you pick out if it comes from the heart.